As we all know, the holidays can be a stressful time. This year, you may find that the uncertainty of the ongoing pandemic has you feeling burnt out, even if things may be slightly calmer than they were in 2020. Whatever this year’s challenges may be, I’ve put together an eBook with tips for managing them with dignity and grace.
Whether you meet with family virtually or in person, old patterns often surface, especially when we’re under pressure.
Maybe you’re planning to open your circle a little wider this year, which might make clear boundaries a challenge. Or maybe you’re struggling with guilt and having trouble saying “no.”
You might find yourself spending the holidays on your own, either again or for the first time.
You may have to be there for someone dealing with significant emotional pain. Or deal with significant pain of your own.
Maybe you’re just tired and overwhelmed.
Regardless of your circumstances, I hope this eBook provides something you can use to remain calm and constructive.
This eBook includes tips for:
- How to make better decisions, including how to say “no.”
- How to deal with family dynamics.
- How to be there for others without sacrificing your well-being.
- How to deal with guilt and emotional pain.
- How to spend the holidays alone without succumbing to loneliness.
- How to use self-awareness to support self-care.
- How to calm down when you’re triggered.
I hope you have a meaningful and fulfilling holiday season.
Take good care : )