As we all know, the holidays can be a stressful time. This year, you may find that the uncertainty of the pandemic is really turning up the tension. So, to help guide you through the end of 2020, I’ve put together an eBook with tips for managing this year’s holiday challenges with dignity and grace.
Whether you meet with family virtually or in person, old patterns can surface when we’re all under pressure.
Maybe your circle will be drawn a little closer and tighter this year, which means maintaining clear boundaries. Maybe you’re struggling with guilt and have trouble saying “no.”
You might find yourself spending the holidays on your own for the first time this year.
You may have to be there for someone dealing with significant emotional pain. Or deal with significant pain of your own.
Maybe you’re just tired and overwhelmed.
Regardless of your circumstances, I hope this eBook provides something you can use to remain calm and constructive during this difficult time.
This eBook includes tips for:
- How to make better decisions, including how to say “no”
- How to deal with triggering family dynamics
- How to be there for others without sacrificing your well being
- How to deal with guilt and emotional pain
- How to spend the holidays alone without succumbing to loneliness
- How to use self-awareness to support self-care
- How to calm down when you’re triggered
I hope you have a meaningful, fulfilling holiday season.
Take good care : )