Will you ever feel calm and empowered again?
You probably feel like you’re living from crisis to crisis.
Work shake-ups. Unstable finances. Family drama. Relationships socially distanced. And your health is an even bigger concern than it was before the pandemic hit.
You try to cope with the overwhelming pressure, hoping for some kind of relief, but the end result is always the same. You’re wound up as tight as a spring. Ready to lash out or dissolve into tears at the slightest provocation. Until finally you crumble or just lose it.
You’re exhausted and demoralized.
You’ve tried everything from stress-management to meditation.
And you’ve read every self-help book you could get your hands on.
Even mindfulness only took you so far.
You can feel calm and capable, in spite of the enormous stress you are under.
A few simple changes—backed by neuroscience—can restore your access to inner peace, no matter what is happening.
What clients say about the program
“Right from the start this course had a profound impact on me. Since I’m in my 60’s, my years of over-functioning, chronic stress and the reality of “issues go to tissues” has recently come center stage. Meg shines a light on the mental and emotional habits that keep us locked in stress, and she provides gentle and simple guidance on how to shift patterns that are destroying our joy in living. There’s an impressive amount of depth and wisdom in this program. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a way to respond to life’s challenges with ease, authenticity, and inner peace.”
“Your program has proven to be a great help to me. The steps are simple, yet powerful. The tools are always available to me, anytime and anyplace. With it comes a greater level of calm and ease, even in the most stressful situations. Roiling anxiety can be replaced by presence and peace of mind!”
“Every step of the way, Meg celebrates your willingness to change and encourages compassion and gentleness when old patterns emerge. She reminds us that reprogramming long-standing behavior takes persistent effort. These principles help me to get honest about what isn’t working in my life. I can now trust my decisions because they’re anchored in authenticity. I’m on the path to inner peace, and the tools that keep me on that path are always right here—deep within me.”
I’m Meg Coyle, Founder of One Body Inc.
I understand the mounting challenges midlife women face because I am one of us. The principles and tools I teach were distilled from all that I learned while transforming my own life from a pressure cooker of distress and tension, to a peaceful, fulfilling life.
For more than 30 years, I have been a teacher and mentor to women who are searching for an awareness-based solution to address the chronic stress that is devastating their peace and confidence.
How we get results that other programs can’t:
- This program is designed specifically for midlife women who are looking for a solution that’s based on self-awareness and behavioral change.
- My system provides all of the scientifically-proven benefits of mindfulness with greater simplicity and ease.
- It’s integrated with the way you live your life. You don’t need to add one more thing to your already packed schedule. You don’t need to be a “good” meditator or have a mindfulness practice.
- It doesn’t require you to engage in lengthy internal inquiries about your thoughts and beliefs.
- It’s a system that meets you right where you are. You definitely don’t need to achieve a transcendent state in order to be peaceful!
- No matter when or where a crisis hits or how long it’s been grinding on, you will finally be equipped with a reliable way to intervene on stress and restore calm.
Inner peace and a connection to the wisdom within you, accessible for a lifetime.
- 6-weeks of implementation, support and accountability.
- You’ll learn simple inner peace practices and tools, designed to be used anytime, anywhere, while you’re doing whatever you’re doing.
- My coaches and I help you set realistic goals in a step-by-step process that changes the way you deal with stress and emotional triggers.
- We coach you every step of the way while you implement the simple steps in the system.
- You take the training in the privacy of your own home at a pace that makes sense, no matter how busy you are or how chaotic your life has become.
- We know you’re already smart enough, strong enough, and completely capable of adopting the small, incremental changes we’ll be asking you to make.
- We believe you can transform your old destructive habits and readily embrace new, empowering ones that establish a robust, dependable connection to inner wisdom and peace of mind.
Here’s how the program unfolds:
When you enroll, you’ll get instant access to 3 audios. In these recordings, I’ll welcome you to the program, review the basics of the Practice, and explain why it works so effectively to calm you down. Then, on September 20th, you’ll start the formal program.
Audio Training: On Sundays, you’ll get access to a 10-minute audio from me that gets you oriented for the coming week.
Daily Study: You’ll start Monday through Wednesday with a ten-minute read that includes information, guidance and inspiration…delivered directly to your inbox. On Thursday, I’ll send you a reflective exercise to help you integrate what you’re learning.
Weekly Group Coaching Call: On Fridays, you’ll hop on a group conference with my lead coach, Jennie Marlow. Jennie was my coach and mentor for many years, and I know you’ll enjoy her warmth and deep insight. In these group conferences, you’ll engage in a discussion with Jennie who will give you clear advice about the best way to tackle any obstacles you have to implementing what you’re learning.
If you can’t attend, no worries. Email your questions to Jennie, and she’ll answer them during the conference so you can listen to them later in the recording, at your convenience.
And there’s more!
Unlimited Email Support: When you enroll, you’ll get a trained coach who is assigned to you for the entire period. You can get email support from her at any time during the program! Just login, hit the EMAIL MY COACH button, and send her a message. She’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
Q&A Video Library: You’ll also have access to my Q&A video library that I add to all the time. In it, you’ll find answers to common questions and get my advice for dealing with problems that may come up as you progress through the system.
Private Facebook Group: You will also be invited to join our private Facebook group where you can ask me questions and get my personal feedback. The group is limited to your fellow program participants, so it’s a great way to connect to other women who share your struggles and your vision for a more peaceful, joyful life.
For less than the price of a day at the spa you can put your life on a whole new trajectory!
You can have access to the audios, written lessons, group coaching calls and unlimited email support so you can open the door to the inner peace you long for in your heart.
And to show you just how confident I am that the Inner Peace Blueprint will work for you…
I’m offering you a double-your-money-back guarantee!
You might be asking yourself what the catch is? Actually there are three of them:
- I need you to commit to keeping up with the schedule. I know life has a way of intervening, but I’m asking you not to let things slip for more than a day or two, and that you get back on track quickly. Remember, I’ve kept your time investment to a minimum, so it shouldn’t be all that difficult to catch up if you fall behind.
- I want your full participation. I’m asking you to review the pre-work audios before we start the program. When we start, listen to the weekly audio and check your email daily during the week to get that day’s material. And if you get stuck or have any questions, reach out to your coach and get her input and advice. I also want you to attend each week’s group coaching call.
- You’ll need to ask for help. If you’re having trouble, I want you to reach out to your coach, ask for her help, and implement her suggestions.
If you do all of this and you still can’t make the Inner Peace Blueprint™ work for you, we’ll provide you with extra coaching to make sure you get what you need to fully implement the Blueprint.
Then, if we have all made our best effort and it still doesn’t work for you, I’ll refund double what you paid for the course. Just be sure to request additional coaching within 60 days of purchasing the program.
No matter how crazy and painful your life has become, with the Inner Peace Blueprint™ there’s finally a way forward.